Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The arithmetic of the damned

8 hours of sleep + 2 hours of getting ready in the morning + 1 hour commuting + 8.5 hours of work + 1 hour commuting = 3.5 hours in which to have an actual life and fulfilling relationships each day.

Not enough time.

What's your damnable arithmetic?


Mairvin and Pals said...

24 straight hours of being responsible for another living being. And if I do manage an hour away, that time is converted to helpless worrying. Come on, you know you wanna do it!

clumsygirl said...

I think the math is not too bad on mine, it's just the starting time that's awful:

5am+1hr getting ready, +.5hr drive, + 9hrs (or more work) + .5hr drive = 6 hours of sleep because I should go to bed at 9pm, but really never do until 11pm. Stupid me.

Jeffowick said...

.5 hr of commute + 5 hrs of work + .5 hr of commute = I am very broke.