Sunday, March 29, 2009

Massacre Monkeys

The yarn is from the first shipment in the 2009 Cables & Lace Sock Club. The colorway is called Valentine's Day Massacre. The pattern is Monkey from Knitty.com. Thus, Massacre Monkeys. I made a pair of Monkeys last year, but they shrank in the wash and I gave them to Erika, who has smaller feet. These Monkeys will never shrink in the wash because I am only going to hand wash them. Ever.



Sorry for the poor quality of the photo. The sun is shining, and I'm not used to that. Here's a close-up.

2 comments:

clumsygirl said...

I am so in awe of your sock knitting ability. You are amazing, and those are beautiful socks.

Anonymous said...

I still can't get up the courage to knit anything but a basic sock. I do love the Monkey pattern though. Yours are beautiful.