To celebrate some of the last homework avoidance I will do as part of my academic career (because I'm graduating! Finally! squee!) I thought I'd revisit my favorite homework avoidance technique, that is, memes.
1. Where were you on July 4th 2006?
In Phoenix with a boyfriend.
2. How did you get the idea for your blog name?
It's a really boring story.
3. What song are you listening to right now?
I Against I by Massive Attack
4. What color is your cellphone?
5. Who was the last person you messaged on myspace?
Um... Erika, maybe?
6. Do you own an iPod?
Yes. I love it.
7. What was the first thing you thought of this morning?
8. What does your dad do for a living?
My dad used to be some kind of aerospace engineer.
9. What will you do tonight?
Homework and then probably go to the Electric Six show.
10. Whats your favorite memory from last weekend?
Making fleischchuechla with my sister while The Boy looked on.
11. What are the last two digits of your cellphone number?
That's a pretty dumb question.
12. What was the last thing that you had to drink?
14. What was the last movie you watched?
15. What do you dislike at the moment?
Homework and job searching.
16. What food do you crave right now?
I just had dinner.
17. What did you dream last night?
18. What was the last TV show you watched?
I don't really remember.
19. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
My petrified ammonite pendant.
20. Name 3 ppl who are just like you.
No one is just like me.
21. Do you always lock your bedroom door?
No. When there are children present I do. Not my children - my sister's.
22. Do you like your boss?
23. Are you on any medication?
No, thank goodness.
24. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Whichever is next to the wall.
25. What color shirt are you wearing?
26. What is your favorite frozen treat?
Cookies n cream ice cream.
27. How many piercings do you have?
28. What's your favorite store?
I'm not at all certain I have one.
29. Are you thirsty right now?
A little bit.
30. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
31. What did you do last night?
Made dinner with The Boy and watched Happy Feet.
32. Do you care what people think about you?
Yeah, but not as much as I used to.
33. Have you ever done something to make trouble?
35. What are your font colors on AIM?
Is this question for real? Do people actually care about this shit?
36. Where do you live?
37. Are you aggressive?
In the car, yes.
38. Cell phone company?
39. Energy Drink?
Coffee. But I do like the smoothies with the added power-up shots.
40. When is your birthday?
41. What is the thing that you would most like to change about you?
My tendency to procrastinate and over-eat. There. That's pretty boring.
42. What word do you say alot?
43. What do you smell like right now?
Garlic, I'd wager.
44. What are your favorite colors?
Red, black, grey, pink, green and blue.
45. Do you like mustard?
Occasionally with a pretzel.
46. What do you tell yourself when times get hard?
That I'm not a bad person.
47. Would you ever sky-dive?
49. Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
51. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
When they're not perfunctory.
53. Do you own a digital camera?
54. What is your favorite TV show?
55. Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
56. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but don't?
It used to. Not so much anymore. Sometimes, though.
57. Are you a jealous person?
Yeah, but I'm working on it.
59. Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat?
60. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name be?
Kirk. As in, Captain. My dad luuurrved Star Trek.