Friday, November 10, 2006

Welcome to my blog. I realize that the world may be full enough of bloggers as it is, but I've recently become fascinated with other people's blogs and have been wanting to try my own. So. Let's call this an experiment. I don't have a very concrete idea of what things I'll talk about or what format this will eventually take, and so I apologize for not having my shit together. I do plan to talk about knitting, cooking, and strange things that sometimes happen to me. And contests. There will eventually be contests.

For now, let me start with a short anecdote. A little while back I was getting some coffee in a Circle K one morning, and nearby there were two high school boys, one of whom was also getting coffee. HS boy A was watching HS boy B pour sugar into his coffee, stir it, and pour in more sugar. After a couple rounds of this, A said to B, "Watch out, man, you're gonna catch the diabetes!"

Too true.

No comments: